Recreus PP3D Filament
Recreus PP3D Filament. The PP·3D polypropylene filament has been developed jointly with the multinational Repsol. This synergy has made it possible to launch a high-quality polypropylene thanks to its high degree of experience in Polyolefin manufacture.
The filament is accompanied by an adhesion ‘primer’ to apply on the surface of the printer before printing, and that can be used in several applications. This results in the maximum adhesion of the PP at just 40°C (on a glass bed; adhesion will be less on other surfaces) and, therefore, an optimal result without any warping or deformation! To remove any glue residue, just clean the printer bed with Sanytol or acetone.
The PP·3D has exceptional resistance to fatigue, high levels of toughness, a low friction coefficient and is non-toxic. Its matte finish is impressive, similar to injection, which makes the appreciation of the union between layers disappear, resulting in a piece of very high quality and exceptional finish.
PP·3D is a material with great applicability in many sectors. Suitable for food contact and autoclaving (natural colour only). It is an ideal material to create:
- Bottles and containers as functional or end-use prototypes that require sealing to contain a liquid product.
- Mechanical components, tools and industrial parts with high electrical resistance.
- Parts that must be resistant to salts, acids, solvents, fats and oils.
- Parts that require low friction and resistance to heat.
- Printing temperature: 230°C.
- Print speed: 40 mm/s.
- Layer height: 0.2 mm.
- Bed temperature: 40°C once the ‘primer’ has been applied.
- Retraction speed: 40 mm/s at a distance of 3.2 mm (for printers with direct extrusion) and 25 mm/s at a distance of 6 mm (for printers with Bowden type extrusion).
- Minimum nozzle diameter: 0.4 – 0.6 mm.
- Properties: Matte effect
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/