Agile Production – Made Simple
- Large Build Volume
- Flexible Build Plate
- Auto Bed Levelling
- Dual Extruder
- EVE Smart Assistant
- Air Flow Manager
- HEPA Filter
- Modular Extruder Design
Forged from the Pro2 Series, Raise3D’s newly launched Pro3 Series 3D printers fulfil the requirements of large-scale production and multi-sized rapid prototyping, with high precision and round-the-clock stable operation. A high-quality printer design that includes enhanced features and a smart assistant system known as EVE, all of which make the Pro3 Series an excellent option for professional 3D printing.
Modular Extruder with Interchangeable Hot End
- The Pro3 Series is equipped with a modular extruder with a dual extrusion system. This allows the Pro3 Series to print using a variety of filaments, reduce clogging, and allow the convenient disassembly and replacement of components.
- The hot end of the Pro3 Series is easy to remove, making it simple to replace and maintain.
- Users can also easily take off the front cover of the extruder to accurately locate common printing occurrences such as filament jams.
Auto Bed Levelling
Auto bed levelling improves bed adhesion and allows the nozzle to adjust to even the most minor surface contour changes.
Flexible Build Plate
The flexible build plate can be used to easily remove printed parts while minimizing potential damage to the final print. The Pro3 Series is also compatible with a rigid build plate, as well as a high-temperature borosilicate glass build plate.
EVE Smart Assistant
- The EVE assistant can guide users to accurately locate and resolve issues that may affect printing performance.
- The EVE assistant can remind users when to correctly perform regularly scheduled maintenance on the printer, keeping it in optimal condition.
- The EVE assistant makes 3D printing maintenance more convenient by offering more solutions at the user’s end, reducing the time and effort typically needed on maintenance, looking for and contacting technical support.
Air Flow Manager & HEPA Air Filter
- The Air Flow Manager of the Pro3 Series improves heat dissipation and air circulation, and creates a stable environment inside the print chamber. Equipped with a HEPA air filter, Air Flow Manager can also filter and clean the air inside the chamber.
- The Pro3 Series uses HEPA air filtration to clean the air of any particles (including nano-particles) released during the 3D printing process. The HEPA air filter operates silently, quietly working in the background of any work area.
Lightweight Cable with Digital Temperature Measurement
The Pro3 Series replaces the drag chain cable with a lightweight cable, to reduce the weight of the extruder and keep the centre of gravity in the middle during printing for more stable print quality. The Pro3 Series also uses digital temperature measurement, for an accurate temperature reading to help prevent jamming.
- Power Loss Recovery
- Z-axis Rod Stiffness Increased
- Fast Nozzle Switching
- Automatic Pausing with Door/Lid Sensors
- Filament Run-out Sensor
- One-Touch Sleep Mode
Let our Expert Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/