PolyTerra™️ PLA is a bioplastic based 3D printing filament designed from the ground up to create the next generation of PLA, providing ease of use, printing quality, speed and reliability. It is a sustainable product sourced naturally and for every spool produced a tree is planted to give back to the earth.
PolyTerra™ PLA is designed from the ground up to meet the demands from 3D printing hobbyist and schools. Its wide range of colours and excellent printability makes it ideal for educational models, toys, gadgets & trinkets and home decoration. The improved toughness of PolyTerra™ PLA allows the creation of more durable models.
The next generation of PLA: Fully Bio Compound
PolyTerra™ PLA is a newly developed material from Polymaker called FBC. It is a compound of PLA bioplastic and bio-composite. PLA is biodegradable under industrial composting conditions however the degradation rate is very slow in ambient temperatures. This specially designed bio-composite contains less plastic to degrade making PolyTerra™ PLA a more environmental friendly material.
Jam Free technology improves the heat stability of Polymaker’s PLA filaments with softening temperatures over 140 °C. As a result, Polymaker’s PLA filaments show minimal softening in the “cold end” and can melt rapidly once entering the heating zone, leading to excellent printing quality with zero risk of nozzle jams.
The newly developed FBC from Polymaker is not only eco-friendlier but it also has multiple benefits in 3D printing.
- Excellent printability: PolyTerra™ PLA features great overhang and bridging capability. It is also capable of reaching faster printing speeds while maintaining consistent extrusion.
- Matte/Smooth finish: PolyTerra™ PLA gives a smooth and matte surface finish on your prints, helping with hiding the layer pattern specific to FFF 3D printing.
- Easy support removal: One of the main advantage of PolyTerra™ PLA is that it is designed to being able to support itself and breakaway easily.
- Jam-FreeTM Technology: As the other PLA from Polymaker portfolio, PolyTerra™ PLA also features Jam-Free™ Technology!
- Tougher than regular PLA: PolyTerra™ PLA toughness not only improves the printing reliability of the material but also allows the users to print more durable parts.
|55°C for 6h
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/