RAISE3D Printer E2
IDEX (Independent Dual Extruders) – in addition to printing with two different colours or using soluble support material, E2’s independent dual extruder system supports simultaneous dual prints using mirror mode or duplication mode.
- Mirror Mode prints a 3D model and its inverse simultaneously.
- Duplication Mode allows for synchronized printing with both extruders for double the production capacity.
- Auto Bed Leveling and Video-assisted Offset Calibration System (industry first!).
- Large Build Volume – up to 330×240×240 mm.
- Added Safety Features – E2 detects if a door is opened and immediately pauses the 3D print.
- Power Saving Button turns off the display and LED lights for energy savings.
- Flexible Build Plate for easy removal of 3D printed models.
Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials – with a max nozzle temperature of 300℃, a max build plate temperature of 110℃, and fully enclosed build chamber, E2 can print with a variety of 1.75mm filament materials, including PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, PVA, glass fibre infused, carbon fibre infused, metal fill, and wood fill materials.
- Intuitive User Interface – Raise3D’s 7-inch touchscreen control panel will full adjust control and visual print progress indicator.
- Power Loss Recovery – E2 automatically saves progress if there’s a power failure and resumes printing when power is restored.
- Filament Run-out Sensors – E2 automatically pauses the print if it runs out of filament–just add filament and resume your 3D printing project.
- HEPA Air Filtration removes nano-particles.