HALOT-ONE Resin 3D Printer
- Integral light source
- 2K high precision
- 5.96 Inches Monochrome LCD
- Lychee and Halot-Box slicing software available
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- One-click to upgrade firmware
- Precision Z-axis module
- High-performance mainboard
- Efficient cooling & filtration
- New-generation operation system
Integral Light Source, High Precision and Uniformity:
The self-developed integral light source adopts the reflection & refraction to make the light intensity distribution of the whole screen uniform, and each dimension of the model with consistent accuracy.
- Integral light source: It is composed of 6 lamp beads, and each lamp bead is composed of 4 light-emitting chips, the uniformity of light source energy can reach more than 80%. When the individual lamp beads are attenuated, the uniformity of the printed model is not affected.
- Matrix light source: It consists of many ultraviolet lamp beads evenly arranged in a row. The light intensity of the lamp bead splicing area is uneven, and the lamp bead damage has a greater impact on the uniformity of the printed model.
Bring every creative design concept to life, showing the exquisite details of the model. 5.9-inch monochrome display, resolution 2560 x 1620.
- Lychee and Halot-Box slicing software available.
- You can use both Lychee or our self-developed Halot Box software for easy and efficient slicing.
Wi-Fi/APP Remote Control:
Creality Cloud APP for monitoring printing progress, adjusting the printing settings, Start/Stopping prints. Built-in Wi-Fi allows one-click upgrades to the firmware.
Intelligent Chip & High-Efficiency Printing:
The HALOT-ONE Resin 3D Printer has powerful computing and image processing capabilities to ensure smooth operation and simultaneous improvement of printing accuracy and efficiency
- ARM Cortex-M4 processor
- CPU+GPU 64-bit quad-core
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly – https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/
Making 3D Possible!