Creality Dual Gear Aluminium Extruder Kit.
- The latest extruder from Creality with the dual extruder drive gear based on the Bond-Tech extruder gears. This extruder is featured in the Creality CR-10s Pro and Max printers. It uses a NEMA 17 stepper motor (sold separately) to drive the extruder and is designed to drive a Bowden hot end. The dual gears have an increased contact area driving the filament over a single extruder gear, which result in an increase driving force delivered by the extruder. This makes it a very versatile setup to be used on various printers.
- The extruder is designed to be mounted with a 3mm plate between the motor and the extruder. This is the frame of the printer on the Creality printers.
- It is recommended that the extruder stepper motor should have a shaft length of at least 20mm (Stepper 42-48).
- The grub screw fixing the extruder gear onto the motor shaft is designed for a D-shape motor shaft with a 3.5mm flat. If the motor used has a smaller flat the grub screw will need to be filed down.
- Works with 1.75mm filament
- Suitable for ABS, PLA, Nylon, Flexible, T-Glass, Wood filament, PVA and PC filament.
- Adjustable spring preload on filament.
- Compact design.
- Firmware configuration: 160 steps/mm if used with a 1.8deg/step motor and 1/16th micro stepping.
- Please note: This kit does not include a stepper motor which will be required for operation (Stepper 42-48).