Sunlu FilaDryer S2 – filament drying system
Sunlu device, enabling the appropriate preparation of the filament for the printing process. The main task of the FilaDryer S2 is to remove moisture that may accumulate on the printing material over time. It causes, among others adhesion problems of layers. FilaDryer S2 also allows the storage of thermoplastic fibers in appropriate conditions.
The Sunlu FilaDryer S2 is equipped with buttons and a readable display that allows you to set the appropriate temperature and time of operation. The device allows you to store the filament at a temperature of 35 ° C to 70 ° C. The closed chamber protects the printing material against moisture and dust from settling on the fibers. The rotating spool holder allows the filament to be directly fed into the extruder.
Advantages of Sunlu FilaDryer S2
- It can be used with a wide range of filaments : PLA, PLA +, Wood, PETG, PVB, ABS, HIPS, PVA, ASA, TPU, PMMA, PA, PC.
- It can be used to dry both the currently used printing material and to store the spools.
- The device is easy to use and modern looking.
- Thanks to the protection of the thermoplastic fibers against moisture, the resulting prints have increased layer adhesion. The surface of the finished models are thus smoother.
Filament drying system specification
- Producer: Sunlu
- Supply voltage (output): 24 V (+/- 1.2 V) / 2 A
- Maximum current: 1.9 A
- Maximum Working Power: 48W
- The device supports filaments with a diameter of 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm
- Compatible filament types: PLA, PLA +, Wood, PETG, PVB, ABS, HIPS, PVA, ASA, TPU, PMMA, PA, PC
- Maximum dimensions of compatible spools: 210 x 85 mm
- Drying temperature range: from 35 ° C to 70 ° C
- LCD display: 6.4 ”
- Housing color: black
- Dimensions: 265 x 118 x 274 mm
- Weight: 980 g
- Sunlu FilaDryer S2
- Information leaflet