Recreus Filaflex 95A Filament
Filaflex 95A, ‘Medium-Flex’, is an elastic TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) filament with a polyurethane base, semi-flexible and very easy to print. It has a 95A shore hardness, reaching up to 500% stretch before breaking. After stretching, it returns to its original shape, without deforming or breaking, presenting excellent mechanical properties.
The flexible filaments of the Filaflex range have great print bed adhesion, so they don’t need a heated bed, blue tape, Kapton tape, lacquer or any other spray adhesive. What’s more, they are odourless and resistant to solvents, acetone and fuel. Its printing requires different guidelines to rigid filaments. That’s why the 3D printer needs to be properly configured.
Filaflex 95A is non-toxic and can be in contact with the skin. Consult for medical or food use. It can be used to create:
- Insoles: orthopaedic insoles.
- Prosthesis and organ models: prosthetic arms, hands, organs for simulation of surgical operations,…
- Flexible objects and parts for industry, automotive: buffers, gaskets, tires, grippers …
- Textile parts and accessories: textile garments, fabrics, printing on garments, bags, earrings,…
- Footwear: soles, shoes, sandals, slippers,…
- Printing temperature: 215-250°C.
- Print speed: 20-70 mm/s.
- Diameter tolerance: 0.03 mm.
- Layer height: 0,08-0,3 (for 0,4 mm nozzles). Optimal results 0,2 mm.
- Retraction speed: 20-100 mm/s at a distance of 3.5-6 mm (optimum 5.2 mm).
- Travelling speed: 160-200 mm/s.
- Shore hardness: 95A
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/
Making 3D possible!