Creality Ender 3 V3 KE
With a build volume of 220 x 220 x 240 mm and a net weight of just 7.8 kg, the Ender 3 V3 KE from Creality is an incredibly compact 3D printer that addresses your creative needs with versatile functions and numerous features. With a maximum printing speed of 500 mm/s and a maximum acceleration of 8000 mm/s², your ideas will be realised at top speed!
Features at a glance:
- Build volume of 220 x 220 x 240 mm,
- Max. printing speed 500 mm/s and max. acceleration 8000 mm/s²,
- X-axis linear rail made of durable steel with ball bearings for smooth movements,
- Optimised “Sprite” direct drive extruder,
- 60 watt ceramic heater,
- Double fan on the print head for quick cooling of the printed model sections,
- 4.3-inch colour touchscreen,
- Flexible PEI build surface,
- hands-free automatic leveling,
- Powerful Creality OS with a responsive user interface and 32-bit silent motherboard,
- Remote control and monitoring via WiFi via PC or smartphone,
- Intelligent algorithms such as Input Shaping and Motion Advance for better print quality.
Smart Algorithms, Better Print Quality
Input shaping*: Mitigates the printer’s vibrations for minimal ringing or ghosting.
Motion advance: Optimizes the feeding flow for fewer blobs and oozes.
Control and Monitor Smartly from Anywhere
The fun goes beyond the limits of space with LAN printing and cloud printing.
Every aspect of your 3D printer can be controlled from a PC (Creality Print)
or a phone (Creality Cloud APP) via WiFi.
With multiple printers online, you can manage them efficiently as a print farm.
X-axis Linear Rail, Ultra-smooth Motion
The precise linear rail on the X-axis has a carriage slide containing ball bearings, making each move accurate, steady, and frictionless (0.04 friction coefficient*).
Built out of stiff steel, it will stay as new even after long-time use.
Superior Hotend to Meet Greater Challenges
60W ceramic heater, able to fully melt filaments for high-speed printing; Bi-metal (copper+titanium alloys) heatbreak, preventing thermal creep; Copper nozzle, enabling 300°C* printing.
Double Fans for Rapid Model Cooling
Each side of the printhead has a model cooling fan.
Together, they cool the freshly printed section rapidly and evenly. Now, your prints are always in good shape.
Still Compact but Offers Much More
It occupies less space, weighs less, but has richer functions,
giving you more liberty to play out creative desire.
More Filaments to Print With
Ender-3 V3 KE can handle Hyper PLA, PETG, ABS, TPU(95A) and ASA filaments.
Just pick the right one to print whatever daily item, part, or product you like.
Get Printing Started Like a Breeze
- Quick Assembly;
- Self-test for Calibration;
- Auto Filament Loading
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/