Creality CR-Laser Falcon2 22W
22W – More Powerful Than Ever
Based on the latest FAC spot compression technology, four powerful 6W laser diodes are compressed to increase the laser power to 22W.
25000mm/min Fast for Higher Productivity
With 2x faster engraving speed, Falcon2 allows you to spend less time creating more.
Groundbreaking Integrated Air Assist
Manually adjust the air assist steamlessly through the knob, or it can automatically adjust the airflow through LightBurn,
to remove smoke and protect the laser lens, bringing a cleaner result.
Triple Monitoring Systems
- AIR – Airflow Monitoring – Indicates the current airflow volume. It enables you to adjust the airflow based on your engraving needs.
- FIRE – Flame Monitoring – When a flame is detected, the indicator will flash red with an alarm and the machine will stop immediately.
- LENS – Lens Monitoring – Built-in lens monitoring system will trigger an alarm when the lens is dirty enough, which helps avoid lens breakage and frequent replacement.
Five Safety Protections
- Bidirectional Limit Switch – If the laser head hits the boundary, the machine will stop automatically and a buzzer will sound an alarm.
- Active Stop Function – The machine will stop working in case of accidental tilt, flip or drop, with the buzzer and indicator sending alert.
- Security Lock Design – Ensures access control.
- Emergency Stop Button – If an emergency occurs during operation, vou can also manually stop the machine immediately.
- Laser Protective Cover – Made of high-efficiency coloured filter glass material, the protective cover around the laser head will effectively prevent the laser from damaging the eyes.
Only 3 steps are needed for full assembly. You can enjoy creating as soon as possible.
Compatible with a variety of systems, including Windows and macOS systems, and software such as LaserGRBL and LightBurn.
Support Offline Creating
Just insert a TF card, and you are free to create anytime, anywhere.
Offline Dynamic Preview
Position and adjust precisely without connecting to a computer.
Outstanding Motion Stability
- The full aluminium alloy structure design brings a more solid machine, ensuring exceptional stability even in high-speed operation.
- Integrated Rail & Durable Wheels – Integrated sliding rail keeps the running highly synchronized, while the U-shaped wear-resistant wheels make motion more stable.
- Silicone Foot Pads – The newly designed foot pads help it stand firmly on the table, ensuring 360-degree non-slip operation.
Add Some Colours to Your Works, and Your Life
When the stainless steel is heated by the super powerful laser beam, the metal surface will physically react and produce hundreds of colours, bringing your works to life.
Take the Experience Further
There are 3 adjustment holes on the bottom of the machine to suit different table sizes.
- Silicone Pads – Can be fine-tuned manually to suit uneven tables.
- Adjustable Risers – Multi-segment equal-length risers to increase the height, for engraving skateboards, basketballs and other taller objects. (Note: 8 sections of risers are provided.)
- Integrated Cable Storage – Keep it secure and well-organized.
Unlock Your Creativity with Creality Falcon2
From DIY home projects to maker education, from jewelry customization to business signage, whatever you can think of, you can make with Falcon2.
- When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protective cover. If it is not installed, you need to wear goggles.
- Please do not touch the laser emitter with your hand, or it may burn your hand.
- Please avoid a strong impact on the machine.
- Children under 14 are not allowed to use this product and children over 14 need adult supervision.
- The light engraving machine can not be directly applied to any mirror reflecting object, which may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/