Creality CR10 MAX
Massive Printing Volume:
Printer printing size is 450*450*470mm, larger than CR-10 3D printer, super large molding size to meet diverse printing requirements
Bond tech gear extrusion structure designed, double drive gears for a strong thrust and high extrusion and feeding performance.
BL Touch included for 16 points fast levelling; more friendly UI designed.
Two Power Supplies:
Two power supplies with wide voltage. Two power supplies for motherboard and hotbed by way of two-way output, synchronous power supply for the quick response, and stable operation.
More Stable Printing:
Golden triangle to reduce Z-axis vibration for high large-size printing precision; Y-axis double transmission belts and a double-axis motor with strong momentum for stable transmission and printing precision.
Automatic suspension when materials run out, break up or run into other abnormalities for energy conservation and consumption reduction.
Imported Capricorn Bowden Teflon tube:
Blue high-temperature resistant Capricorn Teflon tube without being easily blocked for smooth feeding and printing efficiency
Resume Printing Function:
The Creality CR10 Max automatically save printing records, continue printing after power-on for a high model printing success rate.
- Printing Technology – FDM
- Build Volume – 450 x 450 x 470mm
- Actual Bed Size – 470 x 470mm
- Chassis Size (Desk Space Required) – 580 x 725 x 785mm
- Filament Diameter Compatibility – 1.75mm
- Extruder Style – Bondtech-Certified Dual-Drive Bowden Extruder
- Stock Nozzle – 0.4mm Nozzle with 0.8mm Spare (M6-0.75 Thread)
- Stock Hotend Assembly – Creality CR-10S Pro Hotend Assembly
- Maximum Hotend Temperature – 260°C
- Print Platform Style – Heated Bed with Creality BuildTak
- Print Platform Max Temperature – 100°C
- Printing Speed (Stable) – Up to 60mm/s
- Printing Speed (Max) – Up to 120mm/s
- Layer Height (Resolution) – 100 to 400 microns
- Motherboard / Primary Controller – Creality 3D V2.4.1
- User Interface – High Definition Full Colour 4.3” Touch Display
- Slicing Software Compatibility – Cura / Simplify3D / Slic3r / Repetier Host
- File Transfer Method – SD Card
- Bed Levelling System – Official BLTouch Auto Bed Levelling Sensor
- Matrix Mesh Levelling with Zonal Compensation – Manual Levelling/Adjustments Available
- Print Resume Functionality – Included
- Filament Runout Sensor – Included (Ultra-Sensitive Roller Switch)
- Chassis Materials – Black & Wine Red Aluminium
- Included Slicing Software – Cura
- Included 3D Printing Filament – 200g Spool of White PLA Filament
- Operating Voltage – 24V DC
Let our Team guide you on purchasing the correct 3D equipment and materials for your next project by contacting us directly https://ec3d.co.za/contact-us/